Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Last night I watched a wonderful movie that I'd been meaning to see for sometime, "Life is Beautiful." Roberto Benigni won best actor for it a few years back, and now I can see why! It was both a happy and sad movie. Really powerful, so go see it.

On other things, why do I read books that just make me angry? Right now I'm reading this Ann Coulter book called "Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right." I wouldn't call myself a complete liberal, and I wouldn't call myself a conservative. It sounds like a cop-out, but I think I am a moderate for the most part (which makes voting an interesting task). I'm hoping the book gets better soon, I'm about 20-30 pages into it so far and all she's doing is complaining and giving all these examples of how liberals blame conservatives for everything bad in the world. Okay, those are examples, but come on, give me something more interesting to read about...I'm hoping she moves into an explanation as to why conservatives aren't so evil instead of just complaining about the "name-calling liberals!" Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home