Thursday, March 27, 2003


Potty Emergency!

It's funny how much you don't realize that you have to pee really badly until you don't have access to a restroom.

There was a water main break this morning on the street where my office is located and so our whole building has no water. So, our office has been on a mission to find a guerilla restroom.

Raquel finally just said we should do what the bums do, pee in our back alley. "Hell," she said, "Our fire escape even looks out into the alley, so feasibly we don't even have to go downstairs."

She was laughing when she said that, but still serious.

I suggested we just put a bucket or a Big Gulp Cup in the back for all to enjoy. There were groans to that one, which really surprised me. I mean, what better way to really get to know your coworkers than to all share a pee cup in the back of the office? Seriously. (please tell me you know I'm kidding.)

In any case, before our office comes up with too many more scary peepee ideas (by office I mean "me & Raquel", and by scary peepee ideas I mean...well, you know), I hope our beloved Boston Water & Sewer Commission can fix the break.

If not, the office will just be more interesting because we'll all be jumping up & down with our legs crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home