Thursday, July 31, 2003

I again have underestimated the craziness of some human beings.

This might just be one of the weirdest and grossest things I've ever read about. Go read it now. Seriously. Go. I'll wait.

What the f was going through this woman's mind? I have seen some strange things on the subway (the "T") up here, but I am glad I didn't have to witness this lady popping a baby out right there on the floor.

AND THEN SHE JUST KEPT ON RIDING THE T?!?! What was she thinking? "Hmmm, need to buy some milk, some butter, get some eggs -- oh, there's the baby -- gotta return that movie, get the oil changed...."

I feel bad for the lady, too. I mean, she's been living in a motel with her two kids for the past year. But she's hopefully going to get some help now.

Ah, Boston. You never cease to surprise me with new and exciting things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home