Friday, July 11, 2003

So I'm doing all right being home alone all week. My friends have been doing a good job of keeping me occupied in the evenings. It's funny, I'm doing a lot more social activities than I would if Amy were around.

Wednesday night I did laundry with a friend and then we drank beer and watched the Red Sox game. Last night a friend made me a yummy dinner at his place and then we made chocolate chip cookies and watched the Red Sox game. Tonight I'm going to go see an improv troupe that is opening for my improv troupe at our show next Saturday. Tomorrow I'm going to this cool festival in Providence, Rhode Island, called Waterfire (check out that poorly designed website! Eeek!).

I don't know what I'm doing on Sunday yet. It's nice to have things to keep me occupied so I don't think of aliens and zombies being in the apartment with me at night. I also make sure to read a little before I go to bed each night, and I also leave the radio on for the entire night--which makes for interesting dreams.

Oh, and I finally saw the movie The French Connection the other night. It's very good, and I recommend it. It's also pretty violent, but the action makes it worthwhile. And the chase scene that I had always heard about from it was very cool. Must be fun to make a cool action flick like that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home