Tuesday, October 07, 2003

The biggest roach ever just crawled by my desk. I freaked. Not that I'm completely scared of them, but because it came out of nowhere. And because I refuse to squish them because of the crunch.

There I am, just innocently typing away at my desk, when Gigantor decides to come out of hiding and go for a walk around the office. I didn't scream, but a yell kinda stumbled out of me,

"Oh, yuck, oh COME on! What the--- why my desk? Man, ewww, no -- I'm not squishing that!"

So then the rest of the office comes running, wondering what I'm yelling about. Then the squeals of the office gals start. I was going to crush it with a garbage can, but then one of the office guys says, "I'll squish it, give me some paper."

And he did! He just grabbed a sheet of office paper and crushed it. Then he says, "I'm from Louisiana, that thing's tiny compared to what we have down there."

He is now the office hero.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home