Friday, October 17, 2003

Blimpy Girl Presses On

Here's the most recent response from Saturn about the blimp ride, this one after I asked Mr. Alan McKenna if I washed his car too, would he let me ride the blimp:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply to my e-mail.

Actually, my car could very well use the wash. I appreciate your
enthusiasm, and wish there was more I could do to assist you with a ride in
the Lightship. Hopefully, you'll see it hovering again over Fenway very
soon!

Sincerely,
Alan McKenna
Saturn Customer Assistance Center


Oh no, he's not off the hook yet.

Dear Alan--

What if I come in and do all of your work for a day? I promise I wouldn't slack off or take a really long lunch, or even spend certain parts of the day emailing Customer Service people to see if I can ride in their inflatable advertising promotions.

How about it?

Thanks!
Me


Maybe I can outlast him in this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home