Wednesday, October 15, 2003

The Fan

I think if I was this guy (the one with the Cubs' hat and headphones, with his hand out), I would move out of Chicago right away. And I'd wear a dark beard and sunglasses for the rest of my life.



Those poor Cubs. Oh, and if you don't know the story behind the picture here it is: That dumb fan interfered with Cubs' outfielder Moises Alou, who was trying to catch that foul ball. Alou couldn't catch the ball because of the dumb fan, so the 8th inning went on, and the Marlins ended up routing the Cubs.

I'm sure the rout wasn't entirely the fan's fault, but he certainly didn't help the situation. If I was him, I would still move away quickly and quietly and leave no forwarding address.

What's weirder is that the dumb fan is a Cubs' fan. Why would you interefere with your own team like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home