Monday, November 17, 2003

Go Bengals, Go!



Holy geez! Look at my Bengals! They beat an undefeated team yesterday!

I've been a Bengals fan since I was a wee child. I've been to some of their games (though none in their new over-priced stadium), I used to have all their players memorized, I had a poster of Ickey Woods, I still have the collector's set of Bengals glasses with Tim Krumrie on them from the local Shell stations, I thought Boomer Esiason was the coolest, etc....

I've even been able to admit all during the past horrid decade of the Bengals that I was still a fan. I thought Jeff Blake would help bring them back, and then watched them lose tons of games in a row and draft promising players that then suck and/or are constantly injured.

And now look at the boys, 5-5! Holy crap, we're at .500!

I hate (but understand) how their games are never televised up here in Boston, so I always have to watch their games via the little scores ticker at the bottom of the screen during other games. And yesterday, I watched the ticker tell me they beat the Kansas City Chiefs.

So, go Bengals, go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home