Friday, November 14, 2003

Skippy Might be Right

In response to Skippy's comment about my license plate post, I say, "Skippy, you might be right." Maybe I am too negative about the world and those people around me.

I use this blog as a way to just comment on silly or weird or pointless things that happen in my life. And I'm a bit of a cynic about things. Not all who read my blog may know that I'm a pretty cheerful person who just enjoys making people laugh.

Skippy thinks that I seem "evil" and that I'm "trying to set someone up." It seems to me that Skippy is afraid that I'm not getting the best out of life because I'm not putting my best out there to everyone. I appreciate Skippy's concern.

There are some who may think that I shouldn't take advice from a person who's named after a brand of peanut butter, but to those people I say, "We all know Peter Pan peanut butter sucks."

So to Skippy, and everyone else out there, have some sunshine from me. It's up to you whether or not you decide to have it blown up your ass.

And now, here are pictures of puppies and kittens.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home