Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Thanksgiving is great. It's not just the family gathering or football or the parade, it's also the ignorant amount of food that everyone stuffs into themselves. When I think of all the bloated people sitting around like beached whales in a stupor after consuming endless loads of food, I can't help laughing. My beached whale-self will also be taking up a couch after the big meal.

I think it's okay to do this a few times each year, so eat up all that turkey, stuffing, potatoes, cranberry sauce, pie, etc...

Yet, with all that rampant consumption of various edibles, I get worried when I see things like this.

Turducken. I heard of this Turducken from my friends this past weekend, but I didn't believe it. It took only a quick Google search to discover this monstrosity does exist, and people are spreading recipes on how to do it.

Are we really at a point in today's society where we need to consume every type of poultry not only in one sitting, but also in one dish? Who the hell thought of jamming a chicken into a duck into a turkey? How much does that person weigh? Can they feel their arteries clogging?

So, as another sign of total American excess, I salute you, mighty Turducken and your creator. You have hit new heights in the world of fatty fat fat McFat-ass American fatties and their food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home