Thursday, December 04, 2003

Sayings

There are many sayings that I enjoy. Isn't it great that people can just sum up a moment with a quick little phrase? I thought I'd take a second and share some of my favorites:

"A bird in the hand is worth nothing unless birds are considered currency in your country."

"It's all fun and games until someone takes away your fun and games and replaces them with something else that's not fun and/or a game."

"Home is where the heart is. HOLY CRAP! I JUST LEFT MY HEART AT HOME! HOW THE F$%^ AM I STILL ALIVE TO TYPE THIS?! SHIT!"

"Be it ever so humble, there's no place like Bed, Bath, and Beyond."

"Love is a many splendored thing with sharp pointy fangs and scary red eyes that glow in the dark."

"He who dies with the most toys is pathetic. Now that he's dead, let's make fun of him."

"I'd rather be going topless."

"Happiness is this thing where you're all happy n shit."

"Don't mess with Texas. Seriously, don't do it. Come on, stop. Dude, stop messing with Texas! Man, if you make Texas cry again, I'm going to have to comfort it and then you're getting your ass beat."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Now, please stop holding my be."

"Come on now, stop singing....who really did let the dogs out? Don't make me get your father."

"If at first you don't succeed, go sit in the corner and weep bitterly like the huge pathetic failure you are."


Those are such gems. I hope that some of you will benefit from them. And now I look forward to hearing some of your favorite sayings, so please share them in the comments section!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home