Thursday, January 22, 2004

Another Top Ten

I'm stuck on lists right now, especially Top Tens, so here's another:

Heather's Top Ten Things You Don't Want to Hear from the Construction Workers Working in your Office Building*

10- Nah, this isn't messy -- you haven't seen messy yet!
9- Go ahead on through, I can stop the jackhammer for a sec.
8- Well, I think we finally broke the elevator.
7- Yeah, we went ahead and moved the front door again.
6- The bathroom on your floor is now the only working one in the whole building.
5- What's that crashing noise?
4- Try again, we can make that fit.
3- John, what's this blue wire hanging down from the ceiling?
2- Just put some plywood down over that hole to the basement.
1- I'm pretty sure that's not a load-bearing wall.

(*inspired by the last two months of construction on my office building)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home