Friday, March 05, 2004

This is the end

Today is my last day at my current Office Manager/Systems Administrator job. Here are some fun things I could do today to make it all even better than it already is:

-Use at least one swear word every time I answer the phone.
-If someone asks me to do something for them, say "No."
-Take a hammer to everyone's computer.
-Turn up that song "Tequila" and do the PeeWee Herman dance on my desk.
-Pretend like I've just won the World Series, shake up a bottle of champagne and spray it everywhere while on my victory lap around the office.
-Roll a keg into the office. Any time someone asks me a question, start pumping it and pretend I can't hear them.
-Replace the company marketing photos in our reception area with large portraits of me hugging various pieces of office equipment.
-Wear my velociraptor costume.
-Eat Cheetos non-stop for that nice layer of cheesiness on my fingers. Then, make sure to touch everything around the office, including employees wearing nice clothing.
-Crowd surf in the sales department by jumping off their cubicles. If possible, do it by surprise.

I could probably go on, but I shouldn't waste my entire last day blogging. I should tie up any loose ends here -- and by "tie up loose ends here," I mean "talk like a pirate for the entire day."

Feel free to comment on some other fun things I should do before I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home