Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Wednesday's Official "Person I'd Like to Smack"

I don't know that this award will become a regular Wednesday thing, but today I felt like pointing out who I think deserves a good smack. Feel free to add your own recommended "smackees" in the comments section. Also feel free to change what they deserve too, as some people may deserve more of a "punch to the throat" than a mere smack.

Adam Duritz of the band Counting Crows
Will someone please just smack the crap out of him? I've had that horrible "Accidentally In Love" song stuck in my head for weeks now. That annoying song just keeps conjuring up images of the horrible video, too -- which, if you haven't seen it, stars Adam Duritz as a scary-ass dreadlocked CGI bunny stealing the girlfriend of some guy in only his underwear who's cooking breakfast in the kitchen for said girlfriend. If I were this gal and I found myself waking up one morning with the choice of sticking with the freak bouncing around the kitchen in his underwear while breaking eggs all over, OR some f-ed up looking rasta CGI rabbit who's in my bedroom trying to seduce me -- I would reconsider the choices I've made in my life that led up to this screwed up morning. Then I'd run away screaming and swear off drugs and alcohol for the rest of my life. The sooner this song and video make their way from the regular playlists of MTV, VH1, and all radio stations -- the better.

Okay, I feel better now. Had to get that out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric M said...

you watch MTV and VH-1?

September 30, 2004 10:43 AM  
Blogger H said...

Not very often, but when I do flip through, I feel like that stupid video is always on.

September 30, 2004 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home