Thursday, January 20, 2005

Gross, but probably also true

Last night was almost like a mini-blog conference. I was at dinner with Amy, Tara, and Eric -- all of their blogs are in the list to the right. We had a number of interesting discussions including, but not limited to, the following:

-Eric's dumb girl friend
-Dating a "talker" (this inspired a wonderful song by Amy called 'I got talker fever,' which can be sung to the tune of 'I got Jungle Fever')
-Tara's life as a government lawyer
-Heather's fear of public restroom toilets
-Creative slang for taking a poo

And much, much more. Yet my favorite brief discussion of the night was the one about which foods you should not eat if you are naked. Here's our list so far. I'm sure Amy, Eric, and Tara will let me know if I missed anything. Also, commenters, feel free to add other foods that probably aren't the best things to eat while being naked.

-Pistachios
-Peanuts
-A waffle covered in syrup
-Toast
-Hot wings
-Nachos
-Chili

I know there are many more, so feel free to suggest some.

7 Comments:

Blogger a c said...

Spaghetti & meatballs. It would be hot if you spilled it.

January 20, 2005 9:01 PM  
Blogger H said...

Excellent! Also, late additions include tacos, powdered donuts, and barbecued spare ribs.

January 21, 2005 9:31 AM  
Blogger Amy Sens said...

Yes, powdered donuts! Also, popcorn with a lot of salt and butter on it.

January 21, 2005 9:40 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

anything with Tabasco.

January 21, 2005 2:56 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

P.S., I prefer to view it as a Blog Symposium.

January 23, 2005 5:38 PM  
Blogger Eric M said...

For the record and for clarity's sake, please notice that Heather typed "Eric's dumb girl friend." Girl and friend are two separate words. I wasn't dating the woman. Thank you for typing it that way, Heather.

At first I was trying to figure our what the heck I was talking about that night since I have no girlfriend.

January 24, 2005 3:42 PM  
Blogger Eric M said...

Almost forgot. Pizza pockets or pepperoni pockets.

January 24, 2005 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home