Friday, February 25, 2005

Mystery solved

My mom has figured out where Zule really lives -- or in reality, she has solved the case of the missing tortillas.

"It's based on 30 years of experience," she said, after I told her that her advice of looking underneath the vegetable drawers was absolutely correct.

The tortillas have been located. We had opened the drawers during our many searches of our refrigerator, but could not see anything behind or underneath. Yet last night, with mom's wise advice, we took the drawers all the way out of the fridge -- and there were the missing tortillas.

"YES! I AM NOT CRAZY!!" I yelled while doing a triumphant dance around the kitchen with the tortillas.

So, thank you, Mom, for letting me know where Zule returns things when he doesn't want me to get mad about his borrowing food without asking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Sens said...

Actually, this reinforces my theory that through the vagaries of quantam physics, the tortillas fell through the refridgerator shelves and a vegetable tray.

February 25, 2005 3:24 PM  
Blogger H said...

But apparently it doesn't reinforce your spelling. OH SNAP! I'm kidding, dear wife, you could beat me at being smart ANY day of the week.

I mean, I am the one who thought that when the electricity went out, flushing the toilet would be impossible. Stupid growing-up-with-well-water-childhood.

Anyway, here in the Quantum Cafe, anything is possible. For example, I tried walking through a wall once/second for 10 trillion years, and it FINALLY worked! Rock!

God bless you, Elegant Universe.

February 25, 2005 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home