Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Travelin' gal

Sorry to leave you only with pukey eyed onion posts for a week there. I was traveling for work. And if you're keeping score with Heather's Rental Car Tests, then add this one: The Dodge Neon can take speed bumps at about 15-20mph. It also does great donuts.

This Thursday I'm off to Boston with my improv comedy troupe. We're performing in two shows up in ol' Beantown, one with this troupe, and one with the comedy troupe I used to be part of. Should be awesome, and I'm really excited.

Besides the actual shows themselves, there are other amusing things. First is that the six of us that are flying up there are all traveling on the same flight early Thursday. The second is that we're all sharing a hotel room. That's right, let the experience-gathering for our VH1 "Behind The Music" documentary begin. Although, I suppose it would actually be a "Behind the Comedy." Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home