Monday, March 07, 2005

Additions

Two new links have been added to my list of fellow bloggers. Kerry is brilliant and funny -- and I will forever be indebted to her because she's the one who originally told me about the amazing organization that I now work for.

Katy is equally brilliant and funny. While she did not help me find my current job, her vast understanding of the world's languages helps to regularly supply me with translation services when I need to know how to say important phrases such as "melted barbie boobs," "smelly whore," or "do you serve horse at this restaurant?"

Read their blogs. You will not be disappointed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zwieblein said...

Heather, you rule with the shout-outs. And now I'm going to check out Kerry's blog as well, since I didn't know she had one. Woo-HOO!! It's crazy publicizin'!

March 07, 2005 8:52 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

Yay - thanks for including me in the love-fest! Hi Katy! Hey, has anyone seen my East German chickens lately? Or my mental health? I seem to have misplaced them both...

March 09, 2005 3:10 AM  
Blogger Amy Sens said...

Sweet! I knew about Kerry but not about Katy! Rock! ON!

March 11, 2005 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home