Monday, March 21, 2005

Yesterday, during a particularly boring part of my meteorology homework, I glanced over at our cat and realized that when she sits a certain way, she looks like a small, furry Jabba the Hut.

While looking for a Jabba photo to link to for my site, I also stumbled across this photo. Tuesday the Cat also takes on that distinct pear shape when she sits similarly.

No wait, here we go -- I found some photos of other cats sitting like Tuesday does when she resembles Jabba. Click here, here, and here.

Anyway, I swear Tuesday's on a diet, we don't feed her that much. She swears it's because she's big-boned. Either way, she's a bit tubby and she won't stick with the Tae-Bo work-out routine we had set up for her.

Also cat-related, just as a reassurance to you readers, I am doing my best to not become that person. You know who I'm talking about. That person who treats their cat like a child. That person who talks endlessly about their little chubby furry-kins to everyone. That person.

But next week I am taking Tuesday to Glamour Shots. The photo we use in her shrine is really outdated now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Sens said...

What the heck did the Goat eat? It looks like a Pogo-Ball.

March 21, 2005 2:03 PM  
Blogger Zwieblein said...

I'll have you know that that goat photo nearly caused me to reveal illegal activities in the computer lab. It was all I could do not to blow the contents of my snuck-in juice box all over the place. Keep up the good work.

March 21, 2005 3:15 PM  
Blogger Zwieblein said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 21, 2005 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home