Friday, April 01, 2005

Announcement

I am moving. This is quick and sudden, I know, but it is what's happening. I've decided that I want to try out a career in stand-up comedy - and the only way to really try it out is to move to New York City to start it all off.

Because my dear wife Amy has decided to join another church, and that will take up much of her time -- I've decided it's time for me to strike out and do my own thing for a while.

We haven't really told anyone (except for a few folks) until right now, and that's because we've been really scared that people would think we're stupid by doing something this outlandish and unplanned.

But, you have to go for your dreams, and so we're trying. We are both moving late next week and have most everything in order for right now.

Phew! I feel better now having gotten that out.

Wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger Zwieblein said...

OK, April Fool, I'm waiting to find out if this is for real or not. If it is, I say go for it. Woo-hoo!!

April 01, 2005 10:09 AM  
Blogger Eric M said...

Big brother's BS alarm is going off.

EricM

April 01, 2005 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DaytonDude --> gullible

You had me going until I read Amy's blog. Umm, unless you happen to be adept at buggy driving.

April 01, 2005 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take me with! I can be your lazy houseguest and we can star in our own sitcom!

April 01, 2005 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home