Friday, April 22, 2005

Misc.

Thanks to everyone for the writing suggestions. I plan spending some time writing up various stories this weekend. The requests include a Grim Reaper sequel; something involving a duck, a backhoe, and the Eiffel Tower; and something about Penguins. I have another idea cooking in my head right now, so we'll see how that turns out.

In other news, my new addiction is Ebay. I spend too much time on their looking for Cincinnati Bengals stuff, but fortunately I haven't gone out of my head bidding on useless crap. I've only gone after two shirts. But, exploring Ebay really proves that people will sell -- and buy -- anything.

My most recent laugh came when I saw this Boomer Esiason light-switch plate. To me, it seems like the actual light-switch is in a most awkward place for ol' Boomer while he's trying to complete that pass.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zwieblein said...

Wow, you're right; what strategic placing for the switch! (The bid's up to $3 right now, which I just don't understand.) If you're really bored, see if they've got any dish sets that go by the name of "Tickled Pink"-- and notify me immediately if they do. Yes, I'm on a mission.

April 22, 2005 11:39 AM  
Blogger H said...

Oh, you bet they have tickled pink vernonware on there. Check your email, I sent you a bunch of stuff.

April 22, 2005 12:00 PM  
Blogger Eric M said...

Boomer would, no doubt, be excited if you turned the light on.

April 25, 2005 5:07 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

sadly, bidding has ended on that item, so I will never know what it looked like. That is, unless you, Heather, were the winning bidder, in which case I will be taking a trip to your house to see its new home, preferably in your living room.

April 26, 2005 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home