Thursday, May 19, 2005

One of those things

Normally these types of "get to know you lists" interest me, but no one else. Yet this particular one, showed to me by Shannon, is very interesting. So I thought I'd follow her lead and post it.

1) My uncle once: let me shoot a gun in his backyard.

2) Never in my life: have I enjoyed vomiting.

3) When I was five: I'm sure I was causing trouble of some manner.

4) High School was: fun at times, but quite heart-wrenching at other points.

5) I will never forget: my first love.

6) I once met: a guy who swallowed glass for a living and didn't think it would cause health problems.

7) There's this boy I know who: was the best roommate I've ever had.

8) Once, at a bar: I danced on a table with the boy mentioned in #7.

9) By noon I'm usually: well on my way to a productive day.

10) Last night: I worked on a screenplay.

11) If I only had: more of a mathematics background.

12) Next time I go to church: hopefully I'll enjoy it more.

13) Terry Schiavo: was a pawn in a political game that should embarrass Republicans and Democrats, but mostly Republicans.

14) What worries me most: is losing someone I love more than anything else in this world.

15) When I turn my head left, I see: the rest of my coworkers having a horrible day in the office.

16) When I turn my head right, I see: the most excellent Weather Channel playing on TV.

17) What I miss most about the eighties: is being able to ride a big wheel.

18) If I were a character from a movie: I'd be able to break into song whenever I wanted, complete with a well-choreographed dance routine.

19) By this time next year: I'll be happy that I'm not where I was a year before.

20) A better name for me would be: something unpronounceable by humans -- I don't know, what kind of question is that?

21) I have a hard time understanding: some of the finer points of atmospheric stability and instability when it comes to environmental lapse rates vs. dry or saturated adiabatic lapse rates.

22) If I ever go back to school I'll: study documentary film-making.

23) You know I like you if: I'm always trying to make you laugh.

24) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: The Big G.

25) I can't live without: a sense of humor.

26) Take my advice, never: drink metamucil before biking 2.5 miles.

27) My ideal breakfast is: waffles with syrup.

28) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you try out my dad's zero-turn lawnmower and/or his Kubota tractor because they're awesome.

29) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: all sounds funny if you say them backwards.

30) Why can't anyone: understand why I like to watch Spike TV so much? I mean, come on, they blow things up, show COPS!, and UFC matches.

31) If you spend the night at my house: we'll stay up all night painting our toenails and talking about boys.

32) Your mom: is probably very nice, but my mom is the best.

33) The world could do without: American Idol.

34) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: be crushed slowly by a steamroller.

35) My favorite blonde is: Laurel Holloman, or "Tina" from The L Word.

36) Paper clips are more useful than: Juliette Lewis' acting career.

37) If I do anything well, it's: confuse people with weather terminology.

38) And by the way: my dream vacation would be to go storm-chasing on one of those professional tours.

39) The last time I was REALLY drunk: was this past weekend, for the first time in more than a year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zwieblein said...

You KNOW I love these-- watch your inbox; although it may have to wait 'til after I get back from my weekend excursion, you're getting my responses in due time.

May 19, 2005 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home