Monday, June 13, 2005

The 1st Annual Inter-Blog Dare-a-thon

Whilst chatting with Amber today online about our blogs fostering creativity, we thought up a new idea: Many of our inter-blog circle of friends would be more than willing to participate in a dare-a-thon.

Some guidelines:
-No dares that involve illegal activity
-No dares that involve anything beyond a G-rating. Be creative, just going straight for toilet or sex humor isn't funny. Plus, I know I'm not at all comfortable doing anything like that or asking anyone else to do that. Plus plus, my family reads this, you sickos.

I can't think of any other guidelines besides that. What I'm thinking is that someone dares someone else to do something. That person should photograph (or have someone photograph them) doing the dare. Then those photos get posted to the blog along with a description of the event.

This has the potential to be quite funny. It could also end up royally sucking, but I have faith in certain fellow bloggers that we have good enough imaginations to think up some humorous dares. If not, then oh well, we tried. We'll have to think of another "-a-thon" to try in the future.

How about it? If you're in, say so in the comments.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric M said...

Oh, I'm definitely in.

June 13, 2005 3:21 PM  
Blogger amberance said...

This will so extremely rock. I can't wait for these pictures/stories.

June 13, 2005 3:35 PM  
Blogger Zwieblein said...

Considering it-- although I can't break any bones or cause any scandals before I deliver a paper this weekend. Keep my updated.

June 13, 2005 5:52 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

I don't know that I am even creative enough to come up with a dare. but I'll happily laugh at others.

June 14, 2005 4:02 PM  
Blogger Viraj said...

Is it too late to join?

June 21, 2005 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home