Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A request

Shannon tagged me for this, so now I have to do this. Otherwise she might come beat me up.

List your current six favorite songs:

1- "Bedshaped" by Keane
2- "You Got Me" by The Roots, featuring Erykah Badu
3- "Speed of Sound" by Coldplay
4- "The Hand that Feeds" by Nine Inch Nails
5- "Call My Name" by Prince
6- "Right Here, Right Now" by Fat Boy Slim

Some of these are new songs, some old. The request is for my "current" favorite songs, which I think means just what I'm addicted to right now. My laptop's jukebox is quite an eclectic mix already, so picking just six songs was challenging.

And now you know some more unimportant information about me. Thanks a lot for me making me think so hard this morning, Shannon!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

um, I only know song #6. but maybe that's because I never listen to the radio and am holding out to be the last person to own an iPod, much as I was the last person to own a cell phone.

June 08, 2005 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know you liked being tagged!!!

and i'm a pacifist, so i wouldn't have come beat you up. i maybe would have made fun of you from afar and then ran like hell when you made a move to stop me.

shannon

June 08, 2005 12:35 PM  
Blogger H said...

Actually, Tara, I think that radio only plays two of the songs on my list. The rest I know from nerdy alternative radio, like KEXP out of Seattle.

I'm also holding off on an iPod. Doesn't seem necessary for me just yet.

And Shannon- you're right, I know you would not have beat me up. But maybe to scare me, you'd threaten to play non-stop folk music until I complied. *shudder*

June 08, 2005 12:55 PM  
Blogger Zwieblein said...

KEXP is the best thing I've discovered in the past 5 years. Check out KCRW as well, out of Santa Monica-- comes in a nice second. How's about a mix?

June 08, 2005 2:53 PM  
Blogger Amy Sens said...

What's so wrong with folk music?

June 09, 2005 1:21 PM  
Blogger Zwieblein said...

Don't get me started on folk music.

June 09, 2005 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home