Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Round 1

Alright folks, let's get this started. It's time for Round 1 of the dare-a-thon. Jef, Eric, Amber, Katy, and I are in. I think the method for this will be us each daring one person at a time. Unless you want me to do round 1 and give each person a dare, and then each round could be another person's turn to give out the dares. But we'll at least start with one.

My dare:

Eric: Amber and I decided that we'd be entertained by seeing photos of you wearing a mid-riff shirt to your next volleyball game. That doesn't mean you have to go out and buy a chick shirt. Rather, you can simply take one of your old gross t-shirts and cut the bottom off of it so that it looks nice n girly. Then wear it to your volleyball game. Take a photo of you at the game. You don't have to wear it while you play, just to the game so that all can see your warm-up attire.

Fire away with the rest of the dares via my comments section. Amber, Katy, Jef, and I need a dare right now. Or sound off that you want me to hand out all the dares (except for my own, of course) for the first round.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric M said...

Well, give me some time. I may not paly again for another week.

I might play Friday and will do it then if I can. It's sand.

But my first thought was...

"you little b..."

Volleyball players make fun of each other more than most, I think.

hehehe

The gauntlet has been thrown!

June 14, 2005 4:15 PM  
Blogger Eric M said...

Well, give me some time. I may not paly again for another week.

I might play Friday and will do it then if I can. It's sand.

But my first thought was...

"you little b..."

Volleyball players make fun of each other more than most, I think.

hehehe

The gauntlet has been thrown!

June 14, 2005 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home