Thursday, June 16, 2005

Round 1, cont.

Okay, Eric has agreed to his belly shirt volleyball game thing (see the previous post), and now I see that both Jef-with-one-f and Amber are awaiting their dares. So, here they are.

Jef- By reading through your blog, you seem like a nice family man who probably lives in a nice family-oriented neighborhood. Because of this, I want you to brag about how awesome either your whole family is, or just your kid. I'd like you to positively picket your own home with a sign that says something like, "My family is the best in the neighborhood" or "My kid will always be smarter than your kid." If you feel like changing it up a little, feel free to add other silly instructions to the neighborhood or total non-sequiturs.

Examples or Suggestions:
"This lawn won't mow itself."
"(name of neighbord), please give me back those tools you borrowed!"
"I am the king of the barbecue, challenge me if you dare"
"My home is increasing in value faster than yours"
"My other sign is a banner"
"My wife could beat up your wife"
"The movie 'Mission Impossible 2' sucked"
"I cried during 'The Green Mile' and I'm not ashamed"

Whichever you want. Picket until some of your neighbors see you. You know, stay out there for 15 minutes or so on the sidewalk in front of your home. We expect photos.

Amber- I know you love getting dressed up, so I'd like you to go all out for dinner at your local McDonald's. As in, wear a very fancy dress, make-up, heels, everything. Bring a nice tablecloth, etc... And head to McDonald's for a lovely lunch/dinner. Bring a friend if you want (someone has to photograph it, anyway) and show us your romantic, beautiful, dinner at McDonald's.

Katy- I think you're the only one left awaiting a dare, but I know you're busy this weekend. Want us to wait before handing you your dare? Or should your dare involve the big conference you're going to this weekend? I could make you slip in the word "meow" (like in the movie Super Troopers) as many times as you can during your presentation. Let us know - and good luck on your presentation!

As always, I expect photographic evidence that you did your dares. This is for proof and it makes it more fun to read about. Also, please describe your experience and reactions and such.

2 Comments:

Blogger amberance said...

This is good. My friend Fish will totally be in for this. I should see how many others I can get to go, maybe we'll have a whole formal McDonald's party. There is one person left without a dare, and that is you. So my dare for you is this: Head on out to one of those multitude of busy street corners you have there in the DC area. You know those insane sidewalk preachers doing their hellfire and brimstone routine? That's going to be you, except you'll be reading from your favorite Dr. Seuss book. May I suggest One Fish Two Fish? You should read it AT them more than TO them. You are darn creative, so you'll probably think up many fun things you can add. Aaand....go.

June 16, 2005 10:35 AM  
Blogger TheJesusFish said...

I'll go rent a tux.

June 16, 2005 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home