Sunday, August 28, 2005

More
The ones I could not finish Thursday or Friday.

Amber
1- I love your sense of humor. You're also another one of those people that I can not see for ages, yet still pick up where we left off without missing a beat. You're the type of friend that everyone needs.
2- I think of you whenever I hear anyone mention economics, Mini Coopers, the Browns, Cleveland, and Ohio State.
3- Probably one of your witty t-shirts. I don't know, I haven't seen you in years. You could be wearing a toga 24/7 and I wouldn't know.
4- Orange pee. Our relationship is like the Titanic, or like climbing Mt. Everest. Equilibrium!
5- We always have memorable IM conversations. Also, when I came down to visit you at OU over the summer one year, we sat outside of a pizza place and made fun of the ignorant teens driving their "bad ass" cars around the block 40 times that night. And that econoics class we took together.
6- A cat. I don't know, I can just picture you giving me a dirty look like a cat does. And also, apparently you're cuddly at times.
7- Why were you so anxious to leave OU?

Cristina
1- I like that you don't take sh*t from anyone. You have a good sense of humor, too.
2- Noisy trashcans, Nissan 350z's.
3- Your car, haha.
4- Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! You enjoy intimate relations with furniture.
5- Oh man, the "Cristina's Done with Work" party at your place and that game of asshole.
6- Another cat, because of the dirty look thing. Also mysterious in a way.
7- What's your dream job?

Ashley
1- Your sense of humor and also because we can not talks for months yet still pick up where we left off. You're also an amazing friend who cares and listens and makes me laugh.
2- "River Deep, Mountain High"- Celine Dion, the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack, the Lion King, Showgirls, The Asylum of Satan, and much, much more.
3- I don't know, I haven't seen your closet in years.
4- I'm so proud! Look, I don't bounce! I shall call her Chanteece. It's 3am at 5 o'clock, it makes sense if you think about it. Pear bladder lassie. I'm going to Hawaii! Nether regions.
5- There are so many. Let's see, the majority of my freshman year of college. Throwing apples out the window; new year's eve with you, zha, and Amy; senior prom; band camps; trips to Florida; vivarin;
6- Wow, another cat I think. Because you're mysterious at times, crazy (in a good way) at others, fun at other times. I don't know, I don't like the animal question.
7- Why won't you come pursue acting and improv on the East Coast?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dream job? I'd like to not have a job. Seriously, I would love to pursue writing. I enjoy it more than anything else in the world. I got into programming because it paid the bills and now I don't have time for writing. I used to stress and fret over this, until I realized that I have many long years left to me. One day...

Proper meme-fashion reciprocation exists at my site.

August 28, 2005 4:37 PM  
Blogger Zwieblein said...

I meant to say, in regard to someone's survey response, that whoever owns the shirt asserting, "You say tomato, I say fuck you" possesses a veritable piece of art. Everyone I've told about it has cracked up instantly.

August 29, 2005 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home