Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My wife is the best

She is, there's no arguing with that. She's the smartest, most caring, and most beautiful person I know. I'm lucky to have snagged her officially three years ago today, and less officially six years ago in July.

I can't imagine growing older with a better person. Who else would dress up like a 80s televangelist and go to an 80s Prom with me? Who else would happily deal with my love of the Bengals? The list goes on and on.

Happy anniversary, Amy. I love you tons.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Sens said...

Awwwwww, shucks. Yer such a romantic.

August 31, 2005 10:20 AM  
Blogger Zwieblein said...

Congratulations, you two! (I'm trying to think of ways of typing out cooing noises, but it's too early in the morning to be that creative.)

August 31, 2005 10:25 AM  
Blogger amberance said...

Happy Anniversary Heather and Amy!

August 31, 2005 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! The love you have for each other is beautiful. :)

August 31, 2005 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home