Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Busy busy busy

So my weekend work trip to NYC was canceled, and now I'm off to Houston for some hurricane coverage. Yes, Houston, because there's an insane amount of relief work happening there with all the evacuees/refugees.

In other news - I had a really fun weekend with family down in Tennessee. I participated in all of the following:

-Eating a lot of food
-Playing croquet
-Playing horseshoes
-Playing badminton
-Launching water balloons at donkeys (don't worry, we weren't trying to hit them)
-Shooting firearms (picture me holding a .357 magnum. Seriously.)
-Lighting off fireworks
-Fishing, fishing, and more fishing

Awesome weekend! And now it's back to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric M said...

-Launching water balloons at donkeys (don't worry, we weren't trying to hit them)

I was...

September 06, 2005 3:00 PM  
Blogger junebee said...

Does anyone ever play badminton anywhere but family reunions?!

Ooh, shooting firearms..mmm...(Homer Simpson voice). Sounds like my kind of
picnic!

September 06, 2005 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home