Friday, September 23, 2005

Stupid

In these times of impending hurricane doom, I sometimes take a moment to find something that I wish would go away - whether it be by the power of a hurricane or whatever. Today's something is Britney Spears.

Has anyone seen the commercial for her new perfume, Fantasy? If so, you're probably holding an ice-pack up to your eye because it's so dumb it makes you want to punch yourself in the face.

If you've not seen it, go watch it here.

Please, Hurricane Rita, somehow take away this chick's money and direct it toward non-violent and helpful actions. Thank you.

8 Comments:

Blogger amberance said...

Oh dear lord. How do her handlers watch these things and not say, "Um, Britney? That's pathetic. Are you trying to look like you have the intelligence of an amoeba?"

September 23, 2005 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, it makes me want to gouge my eyes out. I can see her in 15 years à la Anna Nicole Smith... *twitch*

September 23, 2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger junebee said...

Yes, if there's one person that needs to QUICKLY fade into obscurity, it's Britney Spears. I think the only reason her star doesn't fade is because the media keeps shoving it down our throats.

September 23, 2005 3:33 PM  
Blogger Viraj said...

gag...
that commercial is terrible.

September 24, 2005 3:01 AM  
Blogger Zwieblein said...

Wow. That's startling in a way that makes me embarrassed for the poor child. As if the "Kevin-n-Britney" carving on the tree weren't dumb enough, the palpable recoil at the "but she was leaving soon-- on a goddess world tour" was existentially painful. People wonder why I won't bring a child into this world.

September 24, 2005 1:55 PM  
Blogger a c said...

I hate that I watched it. I hate that we all watched it.

September 24, 2005 8:24 PM  
Blogger H said...

Yeah, sorry about that. I really just needed someone to share in the misery with me. Thanks, gang. ;)

September 25, 2005 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.

December 10, 2005 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home