Friday, October 21, 2005

Don't pee on my shoe and tell me homos can't have equal rights

Judge Judy is a firecracker of a lady. I usually enjoy her TV show because she lays into the idiots and takes the over-confident down a few pegs. And then in my email today I get this quote:

"Who is it hurting? You know, my grandmother used to say who is it hurting? So, I ask you, Larry, if you have two adults and they happen to both be of the same sex and they love each other and they want to set up a home with each other they have as much of a shot as heterosexual couples do....It doesn't impact on my life. Why is there such a big fuss about it? Why are people so invested in it? I just don't get the negativity. I don't get it."
---JUDGE JUDY, speaking on Larry King Live

Rock on, Judge Judy. Preach it. And also, make up another one of your funny sayings - but make it specifically for gay rights.

Here are some of your old quotes that you can choose from.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Bumper Sticker. Ever. (It's not Judge Judy, but it *is* relevant!)

If you don't like gay marriage, don't have one.

If I can find that in a magnet (cuz we do NOT put sticky goopy stuff on my FairLadyZ) I'd slap that baby on and zoom around town.

October 21, 2005 10:47 PM  
Blogger Amy Sens said...

We want gay rights because we're smart, not because we're young and gorgeous... although we are!

October 24, 2005 10:33 AM  
Blogger d said...

Right on! I actually ranted about the same subject in my blog. A little longer-winded than Judy but the same point. Guess that's why she is a judge? Well, that and law school.

October 24, 2005 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home