Thursday, December 01, 2005

Tagged
I've been tagged by both Shannon and Amy to do this. Find the 5th sentence of your blog's 23rd post. So here we go:

"Cambridge has some strange people living there (myself included), so I didn't react much to this as he came closer."

This is from my June 24, 2003, post about some guy who verbally harassed Amy and I in Cambridge. Click here if you'd like to read the whole thing.

That was a fun task. I should peruse my archives more often. I need to put up my 'greatest hits' again at some point.

4 Comments:

Blogger d said...

Death threats? Really? What the hell is wrong with people?

December 01, 2005 3:27 PM  
Blogger H said...

Some people can't contain their hatred. I got a few homo-related death threats in college too.

December 01, 2005 4:14 PM  
Blogger junebee said...

Sounds like the guy that harassed you was on a bad drug trip.

December 01, 2005 9:56 PM  
Blogger amberance said...

*shiver* I remember reading that story and being afraid for you.

Greatest hits does need to go back up, because when I want to be sure of something funny, that's what I would read.

December 05, 2005 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home