Monday, December 05, 2005

Who Dey!!

Oh yeah, go Bengals! We beat the Steelers yesterday to continue our first winning season since 1990. What a game, what a game...I think Amy was about ready to kill me. I was alternating between, "We're going to lose!" and "We're going to win!" statements all throughout the game, my boys finally did it.

We shut up those self-righteous Steeler fans who think they own our franchise. Hello 9-3! Hello playoffs! Hello to not being a joke anymore!

In other, non-Bengal news - if you'd like to see an excellent photo essay on my family's Thanksgiving dinner at our place this year, check out Eric's blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Sens said...

I think the radio situation was the most difficult part of the day. Here I was, trying to drive you somewhere and you've got this AM radio frequency where the Bengals are fighting an oldies station in Buffalo, NY. "And the pass..." "Why must I be a teenager in lo-ove."

December 05, 2005 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home