Thursday, January 05, 2006

Is that your camera guy out there?

Sorry for the absence, gang, I was sent off on a trip to cover the West Virginia miners story. I'm home now. I might post more on that once I get a chance to rest.

Also, thanks to Tara for pointing out that my comments were being all weird. Apparently last week I had clicked on a button requiring me to moderate and approve them before they were posted. Weird. I've changed that back now, so go ahead and post your obscene comments before I can delete them.

In other news, my New Year's Eve was awesome. I had two improv shows this past weekend, which both went very well. Had a great friend in town, too. I also OD'd on football in the past week, what with all the bowl games and watching my Bengals get savagely beaten by the Chiefs. Ouch. And now we have to play the Steelers in the first round of the playoffs. Here's hoping my boys don't let me down. Well, they've already made me proud by even getting to the playoffs, but I'd rather lose to anyone else in the playoffs than the Steelers.

Alright, off to take a nap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My condolences on the loss.

January 09, 2006 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home