Tuesday, February 28, 2006

All I ever wanted....

What's that? You can't wait for me to get home tonight so I can upload all of my vacation pictures? Okay, okay, here's one to tide you over. That's me poking a dead jellyfish with a stick on Sanibel Island.



















Still not enough? How about one of Red Sox captain and catcher Jason Varitek at spring training?















I hope that's enough for now. I have plenty of photos coming from our eight day trip. We had a great time, got a tad sunburnt (my ears just stopped peeling today), helped put a new roof onto a hurricane-damaged home, saw the Red Sox spring training, and did much more. And now we're back in cold Baltimore. Oh well, all good things must come to an end at some point.

Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger junebee said...

I thought it was pretty cold here lately, but I guess to you northeners it's nice. My mom's been here (in FL) from PA for a week. She went swimming today, the nutcase. It's not NEAR warm enough for swimming.

February 28, 2006 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home