Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tech Support Fun

Kate N.: Right. I need to escalate this issue for you to the server level technician to get this issue fixed for you.
Me: thanks, I appreciate it.
Kate N.: You are most welcome.
Kate N.: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Me: Well, I am hungry right now.
Kate N.: Me too.
Me: But I can take care of that myself. But, thanks for your help today. I don't need anything else.
Kate N.: So nice of you.
Kate N.: You're welcome and thank you for using EarthLink LiveChat. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again.
Kate N.: Bye. Take care.

4 Comments:

Blogger junebee said...

I usually ask them where they are located. Since I'm in FL they are always envious b/c they're usually in BFE or Timbuktu. Except during hurricane season. Then no-one's envious. Except maybe you weather wierdos ;)

If you have T-Mobile cellphone service you should call their customer service sometime. They are a HOOT, a bunch of smart-ass Canadians. They had me laughing!

February 14, 2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Zwieblein said...

Nice-- love those Earthlink technicians, who usually send me into a red swirl of confused anger. Maybe I should try your approach next time.

February 15, 2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Amy Sens said...

I wish I had some smartass Canadians to talk to.

February 15, 2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger d said...

I once dated an AOL technician I met over the phone. He was hot, but dumb. I still have AOL, though.

February 15, 2006 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home