Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Flickr

Because my cell phone has a camera on it, I've now joined the ranks of the Flickr people. On my right menu bar over there, if you scroll down you'll see some of my cell phone photos and a link to see more. And don't worry, if you enjoy stalking me, you can still see my regular camera photos in the "Photos!" link of my Links section. Don't freak out, stalkers.

Pretty soon I'll be posting some video my phone has taken as well. Way cool. Well, at least to me.

**UPDATE!**
Alright, here's my first test of a video clip. I believe you have to have QuickTime to view it, but I'm not totally sure. Perhaps someone without Quicktime can comment on whether it's viewable to them.

Anyway, the clip is a very short, soundless and boring tour of my desk at work. And yes, that is a half-eaten Pop Tart right there. Also, yes I know my desk is messy. I'm a reporter, it's required that I have a messy desk. I assure you that there's organization there, though. My own sort of organization.


View this clip on Vimeo

2 Comments:

Blogger junebee said...

I hope your cellphone camera is better than mine. Mine is reminiscent of the old 110 film. When my contract is up in December I want to get a phone with a better cameraphone.

March 22, 2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger amberance said...

Tuesday is so cute.

March 23, 2006 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home