Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy thoughts
I could use a few smiles and laughs today, gang. So, if you feel the urge, please leave a joke or smile-inducing something-or-other in the comments. It will be most appreciated.

To give you a smile, to the left is a photo I took while down in Mississippi. I thought it looked like the bird-version of that over-used poem and photo "Footprints."

"Where were you, o Seagull, when I needed you?"

"I was on your back - you were carrying me as I stole some food right out of your hand. Also, sorry about the poop on your shoulder."

6 Comments:

Blogger d said...

This is always good for a chuckle:

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

More funny things to come...

April 03, 2006 1:50 PM  
Blogger d said...

Here ya go..something funny just happened, all for you:


My secretary just came in my office and asked how long it takes to get to Utah from here. Before I could answer, she said "Oh, wait..it's Connecticut that is close." Eh...huh? She went to my wall map, started down at Florida and worked her way up to Connecticut ("Oh! There it is!")

THEN she asked me - in all seriousness - where Utah was located. She said that she "always gets those two states mixed up."

Very sad, but true, story.

April 03, 2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger junebee said...

Can't help you today. Been pretty down myself.

Seagulls steal french fries too.

April 03, 2006 3:19 PM  
Blogger amberance said...

EQUILIBRIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 03, 2006 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Wake me up, before you go-go." ;)

April 04, 2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger Zwieblein said...

The planets must be maladjusted today for you and me. However, I myself will be visiting this site at some point in an attempt to cheer me: http://www.strindbergandhelium.com. Fortitude.

April 04, 2006 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home