Friday, May 19, 2006

News

I studied broadcast journalism in college, so I know what it's like to mess up on the air and completely embarrass yourself. Multiple times.

Which is what makes it okay for me to share these news blooper videos. Blah blah, I'm sharing YouTube links, but they're funny, people. Funny. It's Friday, so I'm phoning in a blog entry. Sue me.

Gay climber?

Fox's Shepard Smith makes a big mistake (not work safe for one naughty word)

A little staged, right?

Dropping the f-bomb (also not work safe for one naughty word)

Angry weatherman (my favorite)

Ouch and fake anchors

Fainting spell

Ah, so funny. I hope these make you laugh as much as I did.

1 Comments:

Blogger d said...

"oooh ewwwhhh I can't breathe" bwahahahahaha!!

May 22, 2006 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home