Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Beantown

I disappeared to Boston for four days where I got to see a good friend get married. It really was fantastic to see lots of old friends again, and putting a bunch of improvisers together at one table for a wedding reception is more fun than you can imagine. I think we were "that" table to everyone else there.

Anyway, I miss Boston a lot. Such a great city, but yet it doesn't quite feel like home anymore because so many other friends have moved away from there now as well. Yet there are parts of the city that still feel "right," and so I miss that big city at home feeling.

I also miss walking as much as we used to. We were so tired from walking that we ended up just seeing a movie on Monday afternoon - "Little Miss Sunshine." Go see this movie, it's seriously one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I loved every bit of it.

Anywho, hope to have some Boston photos up once I find that darn USB cord I put somewhere with hopes of not losing it. Heh. In the meantime, please enjoy this photo of my cat pretending to be roadkill on my couch.

She could have just as easily been reacting to the debacle that is the current Red Sox losing streak, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger junebee said...

Tuesday looks like she had a long day!

August 23, 2006 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home