Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Why yes, I am ready for some football!

Okay, had to push that craziness down a post. I can only look at that vivarin essay for so long. Truly bizarre.

Anyway, it's that time of year again - and thank GOD. Football! Woo! To me, it's the perfect time of year - baseball and football. I can always catch something good on TV.

Amy's gone and left me alone this week, which is always creepy in a new house. I'm a little unnerved by going into the basement alone, and to thwart any zombies/aliens/monsters upstairs waiting for me upstairs before I go to bed - I run full speed up the stairs yelling threats. I'm glad we have concrete walls between us and our neighbors.

Also - a question for those of you who live alone out there: How much can you talk to a pet before you're considered crazy?

5 Comments:

Blogger amberance said...

You aren't crazy until you hear the pet start talking back.

Every year when football returns to my tv I feel like I'm home. GO BROWNS!!!!!

August 15, 2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger junebee said...

Oh, for cryin' in a bucket. One week? Gives you some quality time with Tuesday!

August 15, 2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger H said...

Junebee, you're right - I should enjoy my alone time. I think I'm just more of a social person who does much better with others around. :)

And Tuesday talks back, I just don't know what she's saying. Probably something about food.

August 15, 2006 4:35 PM  
Blogger d said...

amber stole was I was going to say. ;) Then again, your cat doesn't pick out movies...

Do you want to borrow our book on surviving a zombie attack?

August 17, 2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Viraj said...

You should sign up for the meetin fantasy football league. No money involved, just for fun.

August 19, 2006 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home