Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thus starts a weekend of awesomeness...

Tonight marks the beginning of my weekend of sporting events - and actually a week of sporting events. If it doesn't keep raining, I'll be at Camden Yards tonight watching the Red Sox play the Orioles. Then I fly back home to Ohio tomorrow, where on Sunday I'll be watching the Bengals vs. Browns in Cincy. And then next Friday it's another Orioles' game.

Woo! I love going to games, and now I get to see two teams I love, the Sox and the Bengals. I grew up loving the Bengals. I grew to love the Red Sox when I lived in Boston. I think they have some comparable traits.

Both have been through insane periods of craptacular play, be it solidly crappy from the start of a season (for more than a decade) or solidly crappy play once in the playoffs. The Sox finally shook it off in 2004 with championship. Now I'm looking your way, Cincinnati Bengals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home