Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Weather-riffic

I woke up excited on Friday because it was raining. But this wasn't just any rain. Jabbing Amy awake, I excitedly asked, "Amy - do you know where this rain is coming from?!"

She stared at me and said, "Tropical Storm Ernesto?"

"YES!"

And then I bounded out of the room for my regular morning walk, excited to be walking in genuine tropical storm rain.

Not that Ernesto did too much to us, but I still enjoyed experiencing a real tropical storm. Ernesto did blow over our patio table and chairs and a plant or two, but that's about it. Pretty cool. I am that much of a nerd. To further prove that nerdiness - my friends Dawn and Darren got me a Weather pop-up book for my birthday and it's one of my favorite gifts.

2 Comments:

Blogger junebee said...

You should move to Florida. We've got lots of tropical storms here. Well, not so far this year, but normally we do.

September 05, 2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger amberance said...

Spazz.

September 06, 2006 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home