Friday, November 03, 2006

Hypocrisy

Okay, it hasn't been proven 100% yet, but I still can't help loving news like this:

Evangelist Steps Down Amid Gay Sex Claim

What goes around comes around, folks. I love how the pastor calls the whole thing political. Of course it's political, you ass, the guy brought it up because you've been one of the biggest outspoken haters of anything related to gay marriage! You're spear-heading a campaign to pass a ban on gay marriage in Colorado which is on next week's ballot. You're damn right it's political.

Enjoy it, hypocrite.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zwieblein said...

Heh heh-- I heard that this morning, too, and emitted a malicious chuckle.

November 03, 2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger amberance said...

Ah! I saw this last night on Countdown With My Husband Keith Olbermann! And there was much rejoicing because he is a huge ass.

November 03, 2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger d said...

haha..I loved how he completely denied it, then admitted SOME of it, then went ahead and took the full hit. hahaha! Asshole hypocrite!

November 06, 2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

I personally liked the "I bought drugs, but then I threw them away because drugs are bad" story. Ah, schadenfreude.

November 07, 2006 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home