Monday, November 06, 2006

Songs I'm digging right now

Boy, who thought Nelly Furtado's music stylings could change so much from one album to the next? In any case, I'm loving two songs off her new album, "Say it right" and "Maneater." I recommend them.

Other digs currently playing on my Juke Blog:

"Remind Me" by Royksopp, as featured in this silly Geico caveman commercial.
"Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol. Yeah it's emo, but whatever, I like it.

I'm also stuck on some older songs that I've remembered recently. Songs like

-"Regulators" by Warren G and Nate Dogg
-"Gin and Juice" by Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre
-"Can I Kick It?" by A Tribe Called Quest (yes, I'm in a rap mood)
-"Anna Begins" by the Counting Crows (off their first and only good CD)
-"Perfect Blue Buildings" by the Counting Crows (same CD)
-"If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys
-"Sour Girl" by Stone Temple Pilots
-"Something Stupid" by Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman
-"How It Ends" by Devotchka

Yeah, I listen to most everything. Also, you folks might like the Juke Blog thing. You can listen to other people's music and not have to buy anything. No, it's not illegal because you're not downloading anything. You're just listening to music that they've uploaded. So don't worry about the RIAA coming after you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home