Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thank you, Pennsylvania

For this:
Casey beats Santorum

I watched the returns last night (and still today) with a big smile on my face. Let's hope the Democrats won't embarrass themselves with this new leadership they now have in Congress. It's time to lead instead of flounder and whine.

Also, just wanted to put this in print so I can point to it later on - I think NY's Spitzer will run for president in 2008. I've thought that since he's been suing the crap out of companies in high profile cases as the state's Attorney General for years.

3 Comments:

Blogger d said...

I just saw that! HAHAHA!! In your FACE Santorum (which is definitely better than santorum in your face. Oh, yeah, I went there!)

Yay!

Also yay for Democrats taking the House and possibly the Senate. AND for Rummy getting the boot. Buh bye!

November 08, 2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger Eric M said...

Believe it or not, I'm happy with the national results as well.

I don't care much about Santorum one way or the other.

I'll give him this much credit, unlike most politicians, he stuck by his beliefs, no matter how messed up others might think they are. Rare in a politician.

November 08, 2006 8:25 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

yes, i've been thinking the same thing about Spitzer. possibly Obama as well, though I hope he waits till he's a bit more seasoned.

November 13, 2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home