Monday, November 27, 2006

What's that?

My brother, who is a very nice brother, is a very big Cleveland Browns fan. This might seem odd since my dad and I are both Cincinnati Bengals fans. I asked Eric a while back why he liked the Browns instead of the Bengals, and he answered that it was because he wanted to be different, that he wanted to like a different team than the rest of the family.

And so he chose the Browns. Obviously that doesn't make too much of a big difference, considering both teams have endured long periods of crappy play.

Anyway, because the Bengals beat the Browns yesterday, Eric lost a bet with a friend who is a Cincy fan. Eric must now wear this friend's Bengals jersey to work.



To help out this friend of Eric's in enjoying the victorious bet, I give you this crappy quality photo of my brother and me at a very young age. It might take a little bit of squinting, but I'm sure you can figure out which team's helmet is on the jacket that my brother is wearing.

Who Dey, indeed.

3 Comments:

Blogger amberance said...

The Bengals "beat" the Browns yesterday? No, I think you need to use a stronger word there. Like "annihilated" or "bitch-slapped".

November 27, 2006 1:43 PM  
Blogger Eric M said...

I think prison-raped is a properly descriptive term.

What Heather fails to mention, is I went to the darn game, too.

I remember this picture. I think mom has it somewhere in the house. This is shortly after we moved to Beavercreek. I'm about 9 and you're 5.

I was such a cute kid. What happened?

November 28, 2006 12:45 AM  
Blogger junebee said...

Gotta love those sibling rivalries.

November 28, 2006 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home