Tuesday, December 19, 2006

She's pretty neat

Last night, while I was filled with rage due to Cincy's embarrassing play and big fat stupid loss to the Colts, my wife again reminded me of her awesomeness.

There I was, flinging my Bengals hats around in disgust and Amy showed that she really does pay attention to me when I ramble on to her about random football trivia and facts and such. She even asks questions and watches the games with me.

As we turned off the TV, Amy said, "Well, that's okay - the Colts will just go on to lose in the playoffs anyway."

If you don't follow football and how the Colts normally operate, that may not make you smile as much, but hey - it worked for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric M said...

That's funny. That's exactly what I said to Colts fan walking around the office today.

"Enjoy your 12-14 regular season wins because you know you're QB will choke in the playoffs again."

December 19, 2006 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home