Friday, December 08, 2006

Victory...?

The rats have not carried me away. Instead, I think I may have defeated them. After opening up the hood about two weeks ago and finding two chicken bones and a piece of corn on the cob wedged into the space next to the battery, I knew I had to get more serious.

I purchased D-Con rat poison pellets and something more embarrassing. Bobcat/Fox Urine Powder. Mm hmm. Nothing like buying urine online. I could probably just pay a neighbor to pee on my car, but that might be a bit more awkward. In any case, the predator piss is supposed to do its job.

So, using a combo of piss powder and rat poison in and around the engine (no, it doesn't smell), I've not seen any more signs of the rat bastards and their leftovers. I can consider that a victory, I suppose, but they are the ones who made me purchase piss powder. So who really won here?

2 Comments:

Blogger junebee said...

Gee, they had a picnic under the hood.
Fried chicken and corn on the cob! Did you find any telltale beer cans?!

December 08, 2006 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo go Bobcats! - Jil

December 13, 2006 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home