Tuesday, January 23, 2007

State of the Union TONIGHT!

It's that time of year again, time for the State of the Union. I was hoping to continue what we started last year with another State of the Union drinking game, but Amy is out of town! I'm alone, and drinking games are obviously of little fun when no one else is around to make you lose. I'm so bad at them I'd probably still lose against myself.

So, unless I find someone to come over and try it out with me, it'll just be me tonight. Sorry to let you all down. In the meantime, please enjoy the description of last year's State of the Union drinking event.

2 Comments:

Blogger shay said...

i couldn't convince steph to do the drinking game with me. something about not wanting to be totally trashed and then have to go to class today. whatever. she's a wuss. *grin*

actually, bush is such a bad public speaker that i can't watch him. i have my undergrad in public speaking and he is just painful to watch.

shay

January 24, 2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger d said...

Of course we didn't watch it here,but I can just imagine he said "I AM THE DECIDER!!" a lot.... =)

January 26, 2007 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home